Saturday, January 31, 2009

Alive & Well

Rumors of my disappearance have been largely exaggerated. I have been admittedly MIA on the blog, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been taking good notes and have all kinds of blog entries stacking up, ready to be shared.

Thanks to the several calls that I received from the loyal blog base, checking on my whereabouts (the clincher for my Mom that something awful had happened was when she checked and saw that my blog had been idle since January 11. In her words, "I figure something REALLY BAD must have happened!")

Nope, nothing bad, just getting into the groove of the commute and work life combined with a number of weekend community service efforts and a 1/2 marathon or two. All of the thrilling details are forthcoming, as I have composed about 10 blogs in my head and now have some photos to match too.

For today, enjoy a sunny California morning (in January, no less!) shot of yours truly with two of my three favorite dogs (Scooby darted off as soon as she realized that David was pointing the camera at us), taken this morning.

All is well and we are now back on the blogging program, hooray!!

2 comments:

Ebe said...

I understand how it can all get away from you and all of a sudden it's been weeks since your last post - been there / done that! But glad you are back!

Krisandr said...

Phew, I was worried. Looking forward to seeing you today and running with you tomororw.