Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Whole Lot of Delicious

Fun notes in the kitchen
Damon (my friend at work) enjoys baking, and he also tries to eat a fairly healthy diet.  The end result is often a new treat baked with ingredients and in such a way that you may have never considered before, but realize that is very good, should you opt to give it a try!

It is fun that we in the office never know when we are going to be the lucky recipients of his efforts.  Sometimes I will have an inkling if he posts a picture or comment on Facebook and I see it, but more often than not, it is a total surprise and delight moment (Pinkberry speak) when I saunter into the kitchen and spy one of his Tupperware containers sitting on the table.

One of the things about Damon's baking that always entertains me is the detailed listing of the ingredients...today we have a clear picture of what IS in the cookie, as well as what is NOT.  I even found out from another source that the caloric content was known (120 calories and well worth it) and shared; something that is always appreciated when trying to balance out the whole calories in/out formula.

It should be noted that I added the last item in the These cookies do contain column...truth in labeling laws are very strict, you know!

1 comment:

Ebe said...

Always nice when a co-worker brings some delicious yumminess into the office.