Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hangin' with the Schnoogs

Something has been missing in my life...creating a void, a sense of emptiness...the blog!!!

There has been plenty of action going on in the last few weeks, none of which I have taken the time to articulate in a short, entertaining and well-worded entry!

Things, they are a-changing. I've got a list of items to share, so let's begin with a great Sunday afternoon last week in Ojai. Me and my girl went out to check out the Ojai Valley Inn and spend an afternoon in the sun, a very wise move on our part.

The grounds are gorgeous, the staff super friendly and the restaurant tasty. I really don't know why we left to return home!

1 comment:

Ebe said...

Good to see you blogging again, my friend! It just might inspire me to get my act in gear and try to be more consistent!