Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nightmare on Schnoogie Street

Holly has served as the Fashion Police in our household for the past 4 years or so. Her task has been a tough one with me on some occasions, partly because I don't keep up with the trends and partly because I don't care!

The picture here represents all that is wrong with the way I dress at home. I got home late from work tonight, so I went straight in to change and put on my fuzzy pink socks because it is getting cool at night now. I had some laundry to do, so I grabbed my crocs (it might be obvioous that I have two pairs) out of the closet on my way into the garage.

Upon realizing my fashion faux pas once I got out into the kitchen, David and I had a good laugh about just how distressed Holly would be were she here to witness my complete lack of taste, style, coordination and apparent understanding of colors.

We took a picture. She's going to be appalled!

No comments: