Sunday, September 20, 2009

'Tis the Season to???

I was out running some much-needed errands yesterday, including a stop at Target (better know as Tarjay in the sophisticated circles). As I navigated my cart through the store, I came upon the above-pictured corner in the back of the store, often used as the seasonal section.

I had to think for a moment. What is the date? Mid-September. So which message do I listen to? "Make the Outdoors Yours" evokes thoughts of summertime and BBQs, not too outrageous given we are in So Cal and have a good 30 days before things really start to cool off.

I could look forward to the end of next month and get in on the Halloween decorations with the "Bare Bone Prices", OR I could just skip straight to Christmas and load up on my fill of Christmas wreaths.

Good grief, I am confused!

No comments: