Thursday, July 2, 2009

Car with a View II

Some good stuff in the skies of late! I left this morning at more of what should be the "normal" time, with the sun coming up and what do I see but ANOTHER amazing show of colors in the sky...this time an eastern view over the houses in our neighborhood.

This business of being outside when the sun is around to color things is pretty nice, I will have to do it more often!

Next up, driving home during peak traffic hour. That is tomorrow, it may not be quite as inspiring, but will be entertaining nonetheless.

Really, that is what it is all about!

2 comments:

Ebe said...

Good to hear from you again - now if I can only get my act together on m blog... And your entries of late reminded me of dinner the other night - ate outside with some friends around sunset and it was beautiful!

Fun times with Barb and Joan said...

nothing like an amazingly back lit mackerral sky! Thanks for sharing this early am beauty!