Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Danger!

I offer this warning as a community service message. Either sunscreen is a dangerous product, or Holly is trying to kill me, or both.

Sunday brought on a church family picnic and softball game where the youth challenge the adults. Schnoogs busted out her mitt and skills from her middle school years when she played in the Conejo League, loaded up on sunscreen and set off.

About 20 minutes later, I came flying around the corner in the entry way for some reason or another and fell flat on my backside...the floor was as slick as ice!

It would seem that Holly liberally sprayed her spf 30 in the hall/entry way, leaving a nice film of slippery sunscreen in her wake.

That stuff should carry a warning label!

1 comment:

Fun times with Barb and Joan said...

I'm watching out for you both on the walk! Too much!