Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Twelfth Grade

We have arrived.  Senior year.  This not only means that we have made it through the school years photos, but it also means that graduation is upon us.  Time to sum it all up.

Holly's senior pix came out great.  She was very pleased with herself in her clothing options and I have to say that the photographers did a good job of capturing some nice shots.  They saw me coming a mile away when it was time to preview and select/pay for the photos.

Jack Johnson playing softly in the background, the photos all arranged on a cute little DVD slide show, multiple poses and backgrounds.  Yep, I went for the big package. 

I think that senior year was a big year for us all.  Hard to believe that here it is, 13 years later from the day that the very little Schnoogs flopped back on the couch and asked me how much longer she would be going to class.

Now the college journey begins.  First, let's get through the commencement ceremony.

No comments: