Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 13 - From a Distance

The photo-journaling is becoming more of a habit each day.  Today was a full and busy day, but by the time it was near over, I had not snapped the perfect shot for this.


There were opportunities - a nice skyline of the valley when I drove through it, a great evening shot of the Irvine transportation center, the Target sign from the end of the parking lot...all of these options and ideas were in my head, but I totally missed on the execution part.


I busted out a book that I am reading (not on the kindle, a rare thing these days) and realized that I didn't have my cheaters, so I had to stretch the book out as far as my arms would go to see the letters.


Yep, from quite a distance, good thing my arms are long!

1 comment:

Ebe said...

It's a REAL book - wait a moment - I think I know what book that is - I KNOW it! I'm waiting for the book report :)