Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 5 - Someone I Love

This should be an easy one...I have many people I love, all of whom are photogenic...no problem, right?  Not so much.  I actually posted a day late because I just could not make my mind up about what to do.  I don't want to seem like I am picking "favorites" among those I love, or exclude anyone and hurt their feelings, I want to get a good shot that will continue to expand my portfolio a bit, there is too much dialogue going on in my head around this!


I started to go down the path of using an existing photo because it hit all of the key elements that I wanted to, but that isn't true to the rules and I like to think that I am a rule follower (when it is appropriate, there is nothing wrong with being a rebel with a good cause every now and again too, but I digress), so I decided to make it happen.




What is not to love about this face?

4 comments:

Ebe said...

I think it is a wonderful face - and what a fun picture! And nothing wrong with following the rules - you can say that you took all the pics on the day they to be taken...

Unknown said...

everything about that face inspires love. She is just beautiful. xoxo Mom

Mom said...

trying to leave my name. I am so not savy with anything electronic.
I'm lucky to turn off my alarm....xoxo Mom

Rachel said...

Awww, you definitely get the award for sweetest post! It's great to see your faces and hear about your lives! Love you guys!