Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 15 - Where My Feet Take Me

So many brilliant, wonderful and cool ideas...in my mind, at least.  Today's photo is an output of poor time management combined with good intentions but no execution.  


The first thought I had was something in the sand, a whole path of footprints.  Cool, right?  Agreed, but that would require me getting to the beach in the DAYLIGHT and well, that didn't happen.


My feet do their fair share of work and so being able to sit in the recliner and prop them up was a fun thought, but my feet weren't feeling photogenic when I got home and the whole shot was just kind of lame.


I was brushing my teeth (it is something I do every day, as we remember from day #2!), when I caught a glimpse of my shoes behind me in the mirror, all lined up.  My feet take me lots of places, and of course the shoes are an important part of that, but they don't get to go everywhere, as they rotate around.


My shoes (a sampling of them, anyway) are trusty tools on the path of life.

1 comment:

Ebe said...

You didn't show a sample of the Mommy and Schnoogie shoes?!