Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 4 - Favorite Color

The answer is easy, but a good interpretation takes a bit of thought.  Given all of the creative photos and style of photography that are cropping up in our little project, I find myself working to think a little differently so that I can hold my own against the cool kid photographers that I seem to be running with!


My inspiration came when I was driving to work this morning - still dark but heavy enough traffic that I got to view a lot of taillights.  Looking for the silver lining, I realized that I certainly did enjoy the red glow and while I knew I couldn't take the shot while driving (I already broke that rule and did it yesterday morning), I had an easy shot once I got to the parking garage.


Bold and authoritative...I like it!

1 comment:

Ebe said...

Bold and authentic just like you! And now I know that your favorite color is red! You don't need to keep up with the cool kid photographers because you are tragically hip!