Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day Four - D is for...


D is for DEBONAIR
I had my eyes out for a good subject to focus on in day 4 of our photo project...I was still feeling good from my C entry and felt that I needed to be creative to keep things moving.

I had a few ideas floating around, but then I saw the creature to the left and I knew that I had found it...my D entry for the day, debonair!

Ebe has a collection of cool lights and a flamingo on her 2nd floor patio.  The flamingo even has little neckerchief thingies that change out with the season, he is cool like that.

A week or two ago, a new flamingo came to roost - a LIGHT UP flamingo!  Elizabeth set him up, plugged him in and somehow decided that he needed to be themed a little more for Thanksgiving (he has a Santa hat on ordinarily), so she grabbed my uber-cool Turkey hat and put it on him.

The result as you see it here is very cool, very sophisticated  very (wait of it...) debonair.  I just hope that I can pull that hat off on Thanksgiving as easily as he can!

1 comment:

Ebe said...

I sure you will look tragically hip in the hat for Thanksgiving! Wonder what fun things I can do with this new Flamingo throughout the year!