Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day Three - C is for...

C is for...COFFEE-CREAMER-COCOA-CUP
Today, day 3, was much easier than brown/day 2.  There were opportunities for C items all over the place, beginning with my morning treat, an office mocha (that is the name I give it in the database recipe I added on MyFitnessPal).  I go through phases where I make my little masterpiece 3 or 4 times a week - a coffee made on the fancy office machine with the custom Pinkberry blend, two hazelnut creamers, and a packet of sugar free hot cocoa.  Voila!  The perfect, custom cup of coffee!

I was happy to see also that I was making the coffee in my very own cup - one that Annette bought me that says, Keep Calm and Carry On - more words that start with C!  

The day was well represented and I managed to capture it all in one nice little photo while I was toasting my cranberry walnut bread purchased at the Farmers Market on Sunday   One word - DELICIOUS.  I could have used it for day 4, the letter D!

1 comment:

Ebe said...

only TWO hazelnut creamers?! And that coffee looks like it is coming out of cow udders! :-)