Friday, November 23, 2012

Day Twelve - L is for...

I can't resist the lure of bright lights!
It is interesting as this project progresses, I find myself waking up each day, wondering what I am going to do for the corresponding letter.  Some days it is very easy and I have a plan, others I find myself looking for some creative inspiration at the very last minute.

Welcome to the very last minute.

Friday turned into a very busy and full administrative workday, with 7 1/2 hours logged at the local Starbucks working on the computer.  Only 1 latte was consumed during that time, so I feel like I got the good end of that deal.

After working all day, Ebe and I decided to see a late (10:05 pm) movie and had both heard that Flight was on the must-see list, so we took advantage of some free passes, short lines and low demand for a movie that had been out for a while.

I realized as we were going into the theater that it was going to technically be Saturday when we came out, so the flashy lights were the winner for L, as they caught my eye and therefore, my fancy.

I am not sure that the same can be said for the movie.  Well-acted, but kind of disturbing, in my mind.  If that was the intention, then I will say that it was well done!

1 comment:

Ebe said...

that is a very cool picture!