Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day Two - B is for...

B is for...BROWN
It would seem a bit silly to be stumped on day two of the new photo challenge, but I must be honest in admitting the fact that the creative spark was not strong with this assignment.  I had thought of a cool idea on Saturday, but if the rules apply (and they do - Ebe is a STAUNCH rule follower, I can assure you), then the photo would not count, for it is supposed to be taken on the specific day assigned.

There were a few obvious B options - bowl, ball, brush...I wasn't feeling any of them (and I was really fixated on my good idea from Saturday!)  As is often the case with creative inspiration, it came at an unlikely moment - as I was sitting at my desk and I looked under my desk to find the powerstrip, I realized that today was brown day in my wardrobe.  Pants, socks and shoes, all pretty much the same hue.

The resulting photo (two attempts, got a weird flash spot in the first one) is a monochromatic masterpiece indeed...or at least that is what I am telling myself as the letter B is officially represented in BROWN.

1 comment:

Ebe said...

You know me - I'm working on relaxing the rules - so if you would like to use a previous day pic you may - I do like Brown day, however - and am very curious about the Saturday inspiration!