Monday, October 5, 2009

Apparently Very Memorable

Schnoogs and I had a quick bite of yogurt this evening; I had to swing by our favorite place in Northridge for a cup of "chilly bliss" because I left my apron and nametag there when I was working in the store on Friday (quite the fancy get-up when I have an apron, nametag, hat AND shirt). Since I had to go over to the store, I thought that I would give my girl a call and have her visit with me for an hour or so.

During our debrief session (a lot has happened in the 24 hours or so since we last saw one another), Holly was talking about some people that she has met in several of her classes, many of whom have recognized her from a class, event or gathering of some kind. An interesting fact, punctuated by the very confident statement of, "Apparently, I am very memorable."

And very humble, too.

No comments: