Monday, October 12, 2009

YUM

I was in Venice on Friday (as in the little bohemian community in Los Angeles, not Italy) for work and was instructed to try a pizza place called Abott's Pizza Co. if I wanted a good slice of NY style pizza.

After asking around (and then looking out the front door), I realized that it was right across the street, so I popped over for lunch.

I am not even sure that words can explain the deliciousness of my slice of goat cheese with sesame seeds on the bagel crust. There is also some kind of spicy dipping sauce that makes that tasty crust even tastier. I thoroughly enjoyed my lunch so much that I brought back a menu in anticipation of ordering some to take home for dinner.

I couldn't decide between the salad pizza (imagine a fully dressed Greek salad loaded with avocado on top of a cheese pizza) or the mushroom, because both were so heavily recommended by the people I asked for an opinion.

I ended up getting a small of both. YUM!

No comments: