Thursday, March 17, 2011

Every Little Thing They Do is Magic

I have been obsessed with Abbot's Pizza Co. in Venice since ny first introduction to this place a couple of years ago. I was at the Marina yesterday (details to follow tomorrow), and realized that I was close to what has got to be one of the best pizza places on the West Coast...EVER!

I knew that it was meant to be when I pulled up front and got a parking place without having to circle the block. There was only 1 person in front of me when I entered...the crowd came almost immediately after I stepped up to order.

I ordered something that both David (Meat Eater's) and I (Goat Cheese) could enjoy, a 1/2 and 1/2 pie is no problem here! Add to the deliciousness a pretzel crust (we went with garlic) and perfection is only a 20 minute wait away!

The place was jammed the entire time I waited, but I didn't mind as I viewed the crowd and enjoyed jamming along to one of my favorite songs by The Police, Every Little Thing She Does is Magic. Ahh, some 80's music, good eats in my near future and all of the people-watching a girl can handle on a work-night.

It certainly did feel magical and it tasted even better!

No comments: