Wednesday, March 16, 2011

If I Were a Dog...

I posted a Facebook status update yesterday that started out, "If I were a dog...".  It got me thinking that on some level, that wouldn't be a bad thing.  Of course, I would not enjoy the absence of free will to do as I pleased, but it is fun to just think for a moment what I would be like as a dog and I decided, I probably wouldn't make it in the pack!

I would be one of those dogs that needs to be kept busy, is always in something, needs a lot of exercise and probably would have to be monitored around mealtime so that I didn't wolf down through my food too fast and start working on the next bowl that was sitting out.

Our nice, calm dogs would be about over me after the first 30 minutes or so.  They can handle me now because I get them cheese..without opposable thumbs, I would be useless to them!

It is a good thing that I am not a dog, it works out better for everyone that way!

No comments: