Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Sweet Sample

A quick post on the workplace this week.  We are testing some new topping options, with Nutella being a popular suggestion.  Not clear on how we would be able to serve it, I asked for a sample to be sent over to my office so that I could fiddle around with it, weigh out portions, etc.


I got an email that told me my sample had arrived and was sitting on my desk.  When I arrived the next morning, imagine my surprise to be greeted by a 5-lb bucket!
I used about 3 scoops for my testing and then I was done with it.  I admit to eating a spoonful of it right out of the jar, but then felt kind of over-sugared afterwards (although I will not deny it's tasty factor when I was enjoying it.)


There was a lively debate amongst the office-dwellers if a person could actually eat the entire contents of the jar in one sitting.  My speculation is no, speaking for myself anyway, I think that I would get sick.  Someone else thought that they could do it.  I left before any sort of challenge was thrown down.


I like Nutella and want to keep enjoying it; eating 5-lbs would ruin it for even the most fervent of fans!

No comments: