Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fancy Farmers

The dinner tradition for Holly and I is a bit mucked up this semester, so we have been working on lunch instead. Because I work on what feels like the other side of the world, getting here is at times challenging for the young Schnoogs.

We had some scheduling complexities this week, making the prospects of us getting together even less likely; a sad prospect for us both.

Things opened up a bit when Holly and he roommate Cassie got tickets to a concert last night at the Roxy. Located on Sunset Blvd, the girls were reasonably close to where I was, which happened to be at
Farmers Market. A quick detour and there we are, meeting up for a quick visit!

I sent the girls out to get a bite while I did some work, then we chatted, visited, walked around and took a few photos. Nothing incredibly significant or major, but a nice spell of time to see my girl and appreciate some of the local LA flavor that I rarely take advantage of.

Leave it to the Schnoogs to bring some culture to my life!

No comments: