Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 20 - What I Read

I would like to consider myself quite the reader.  I have a Kindle that is filling up nicely with electronic books and I have a paperback book or two either in my backpack or purse at any given time.  You would think that with all of that reading material, I would have made a better effort to capture the intelligence, the depth and the significance of my chosen reading material for the day.


It turns out that I wasn't really reading too much of great significance on Saturday, it was a busy day.  We were eating dinner, looking at the back of the chip bag from Poquito Mas, when I realized that I had not capture the photo for the day.  I could have pretended, I suppose, but the fact of the matter is, this is what I read today!


If anyone is curious, the chips are fresh and are indeed YUMMY!

1 comment:

Ebe said...

I would agree with the bag that the food is good and Yummy!