Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 27 - After Dark

Originally intended to fit in the "Something Old" category, I snapped these shots of Union Station while I was waiting for Elizabeth's train to arrive.  As identified in the previous post, I went with the bench seats inside for that shot, leaving me with what I think are some neat shots of the station at night.


It is actually kind of hard to identify where this picture is...in the daylight you can read UNION STATION in the stencil letters across the front, but in the dark it is lost with the bright up lights on the wall.




I enjoy the silhouette of the clock tower off to the right.  This is a pretty cool building and it shows well in both daylight and evening hours.

1 comment:

Ebe said...

It is a very cool picture! I love the up lighting!