Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 28 - Purchased

The spirit of these 30 days of photos and blogging has been excellent.  The execution in some cases has been spotty, as I will occasionally be behind a day or two, take a couple of shots at once and then wait another day or two for the next.  This assignment represents this time crunch.

Imagine if you will - I have traveled to Washington DC for a business meeting and en route realized that I have 3 shots left, and am a day or two behind.  I check the list to see what is next and figure that is an easy one because it certainly seems like I am purchasing things all of the time, usually out of necessity but in the spirit of the activity, I am buying it, so it counts.

Here I sit in my hotel room at midnight or so (still living in the dual time zones of both the East and West coasts) when I decide I am going to knock this shot out.  The only and I mean ONLY thing that I have that represents something that I have actually purchased TODAY is a bottle of diet Coke that I bought in the vending machine because there were no peanut M&Ms when I went looking for a snack (I was craving those things and had no luck finding any!).



I am sure the Coca-Cola people would tell me that I did nothing to help glam up this shot, but by now, I am just looking to check it off the list!

1 comment:

Ebe said...

Fascinating that you had soda - I know you aren't a huge soda fan. And I don't know what I would have done without the M&M's - those are my VERY favorite!