Monday, September 8, 2008

Tech on the Go

My friend Elizabeth indicated that she expected 3 or 4 blogs a day from me now that I have discovered the mobile blogging features through my advanced basic computer and technology skills.

This one isn't as interesting as it is pertinent to the topic...I am furiously working to clean up, transfer and organize my files between the laptop and desktop computers so that I don't have any personal items on the laptop and all work items are removed from the desktop...this is like a break-up! I am grateful that this one is amicable, that is for certain.

At any rate, enjoy this little 'in the moment' update and be glad for the fact that I don't plan on blogging about every little detail, but this certainly does bring a new level of 'current' to the process!

Now it is time to burn the photos to CD...sigh.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

2 comments:

Ebe said...

Look at you go - I was so excited to see a new entry when I got home from work - it's like a two for one deal today. And I noticed the note at the bottom "Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone with SprintSpeed" - wow! - very cool!

Krisandr said...

Look at that! The first Blog-on-the-Go! I'm so impressed - you are a techno-genius. I may have to have you teach me a thing or two!