Saturday, September 6, 2008

What WILL I do with all of my free time?

I am just 6 days away from being faced with the question that only the unemployed and retired get to ask...What WILL I do with all of my free time? The answer is - plenty - here is a list (in no particular order) of the things I will be doing:



1. Swim, bike, run, pretend to work on my 'core'
2. Walk the dogs
3. Be home for dinner
4. Clean out a few closets
5. Paint the patio
6. Volunteer at Many Mansions or Westminster Clinic
7. Make a few calls
8. Visit a few friends
9. Bust Holly's chops
10. Look for work that will allow me to not have to go to work anymore and continue living the life of luxury!

Yep, it's all about figuring out if I am going to look for a new job or a new career...or just hang out and look busy!

No comments: