Monday, November 3, 2008

Free Falling

I'm a sucker for the beauty of the outdoors, and there is plenty of it to go around; particularly during autumn in the mountain states.

Today was a whole lot of scenery like this, plus a 20 minute game of chase through the park with the sound of leaves crunching underfoot. (When 'chasing' a 3-year old, it is easy to pay attention to the scenery and not get too winded, two things that I appreciated about the game).

I don't know what it is about the changing leaves against the backdrop of a blue sky that makes me so wistful, but it does, so I might as well enjoy the ride.

Kind of like the free fall ride that the leaves enjoy as they drop and color the landscape.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

1 comment:

Ebe said...

Reminds me of visiting my Grandma in Idaho during the fall and playing with all the leaves in the park.