Monday, November 3, 2008

Playtime


I realize that I have lost the fine art of playing and taking life at an unhurried pace. This lesson has come to me through the teachings of my 3-year old tutor, Deanna.

I have been schooled on the silliness of my hurried ways. Even breakfast is something to be savored and stretched out...why wolf down your oatmeal in 5 minutes when you can extend the fun to an easy 30 minutes between arranging dolls, sipping milk, showing off a well-groomed milk mustache, counting spoonfuls and citing the days of the week?!

It looks like my next lesson is about to begin, we are going to work on our 3-letter word flash cards and at some point in time get dressed to go to the park.

By my calculations, we ought to get there in about 3 hours, but we will have fun doing it!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

No comments: