Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Artist Formerly Known as Schnoogs

Holly and I share the desktop computer at home (David could too, if he ever used it himself), and she has recently started to upload her photos into iPhoto.

I opened the application today and found a host of very entertaining shots of Holly and her friends, all demonstrating very clearly that my kid is very artistic...and a bit wacky.

The photo here is pulled straight from the costume/make-up that Holly wore for a play she did in drama.  It was something about Aesop's fables, but there was a whipped cream pie to the face involved in the whole thing; I am not sure that I really understood the concept or plot of the play.

What I do know is this was an event that her drama class did for some local 2nd and 3rd graders, so the pie in the face was a BIG hit.

Apparently, so was Holly's make-up, or at least she thought so!!

No comments: