Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dogbook

I have been on Facebook since September, with the bulk of my activity in the first few months when I first joined up. I found (or was found by) a myriad of friends, acquaintances and ex-colleagues whom I would likely not interact with were it not for the wonders of social networking and the Internet.

My experiences with FB aside, I soon found an application that I thought was super fun, although not widely utilized...Dogbook. It is the same basic concept as Facebook for dogs, including profiles, status updates and the like.

I set all three of our dogs on it but admittedly don't tend to it much anymore because let's face it, there isn't a whole lot of diversity in the life of our pups.

In Facebook status update style...

Daphne is pestering someone to pet her.


Shadow is asleep.

Scooby is hiding in the back of the truck, hoping for a squirrel or rabbit to run by.

Cute, but not the read of the century by any stretch!

No comments: