Thursday, December 18, 2008

In Training

This entry is a few days delayed, as there was a bit of difficulty in getting the picture that I had taken from my Blackberry into a format suitable for blogging.

I worked a couple of late shifts last week while doing my in-store training and had the pleasant surprise of having Holly and Rachel come visit me to see the magic in action.

There was apparently some excitement with the navigational guide, then confusion around where they actually were when asking for directions and then the traffic (how many entries can we do on THAT topic?). The girls showed up sometime around 8 o'clock, just in time to catch me for my dinner break! I was naturally looking very official in my apron and visor, so that sight was somewhat entertaining to both the Schnoogs and Rachel, although they did not mock me too much!

It was a nice distraction to have visitors in the store, but after my 30-minute meal period was up, it was time to say goodbye so that I could get back to swirling - we can't keep those Pinkberry fans at bay for too long when it comes to meeting their swirly goodness craving!

We naturally had to take a photo for posterity, so posing was a must!

2 comments:

Ebe said...

Great picture of Holly and Rachel - but what about you in the apron and visor?!

Krisandr said...

Need to see you in the apron and visor! Maybe one of these days at a "Groupies" event. I just signed up to make sure I see you!