Monday, December 8, 2008

A New Swirl in Town

Has the suspense been killing you? Have you been wondering WHO is leaving the ranks of the unemployed and returning to work full time? Have you been checking the blog hourly, hoping for some hint of the news?

Well, guess no more. There is a new swirl in town and I will be working it...Pinkberry. Today marks my first day as Director, Field Support and I will be joining a great group of people who are into 'swirly goodness'. The offices are in LA so I will also join the ranks of the commuting population - my effort to 'go green' as well as 'stay sane'; my recent experiences with Los Angeles traffic have been anything but exciting. I look forward to regular days of reading and writing whilst avoiding the hassles of traffic altogether.

Perhaps it will launch a whole new blog series!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Most excellent. When are you coming to the great white north? :)

Krisandr said...

Congratulations on your new employment opportunity. I will have to stalk a local Pinkberry to check 'em out. Always looking for a new taste treat!

Joe said...

Congrats, Jan! I love the Pinkberry music; now I've got to try the product.