Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Stoop and Scoop

So I am doing my in-store training at the Burbank Pinkberry (shout out to my friends Jason, Katie and the whole team), and am afforded a 30-minute meal period each day, which I typically spend walking and exploring the area. Today I ventured further south than in my previous jaunts and discovered a little residential area that had the sign you see here posted every 25-feet or so.

My friend Elizabeth LOVES her some of the quirky signs, so I know that she will appreciate this one and I must admit that the 'stoop and scoop' phrase to educate dog owners on their responsibilities is a new one on me...and it entertains me greatly.

Time to get back to work, I don't want to get marked as tardy returning from my meal period!

1 comment:

Ebe said...

Oh my goodness! That is the BEST! You just made my week! I can't stop laughing - and also thinking about what a great time we had in England! Tell Holly hello!