Thursday, December 25, 2008

Joyeux Noel

We hope that this entry finds you all enjoying the day with loved ones doing whatever it is you do to celebrate Christmas in your family. Traditions are an important part of this holiday, so be sure to enjoy that element of the day and take a couple of pictures too - memories are another big factor to making this time of the year special (in my humble opinion).

I am writing this entry a few days in advance of Christmas, so while I anticipate we are doing something very cool, fun and French...I don't know exactly what that is - we will both have to wait for the experiences to happen and then be captured! I will tell you that I have been banned from 'over-programming' the trip, which means that my fine organizational skills are being wasted. Why not schedule every minute of the day to ensure that all sights are seen and enjoyed? It makes sense to me!

David and Holly apparently believe that they should be allowed to enjoy life at their pace (and rumor has it that the French move at that 'slower' speed too) Oh well, I may just go off on a few adventures of my own.

Merry Christmas and Joyeux Noel - no matter how fast or slow you like to move!

No comments: