Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Organize tasks...check!

There are days where my list is my life. I get a lot of grief for being so task-oriented, but like it or not, it is indeed part of my charm (or so I like to believe). I tend to think of the list as the thing that helps to keep me organized, focused and productive - who wouldn't want to be all of those things??

Take my current list. It has 24 items on it, all of which I intend to have completed by Sunday. I started creating the list yesterday, sorted it by day and priority and then added to it as I thought of more things. I completed 3 items yesterday so they are now checked off (but still showing so that I can map my progress!) David is amused by my lists and often takes to writing ridiculous things on the bottom, such as, "solve the global economy crisis". He is a funny one.

Of course, if it is on my list, I will start working on it!

1 comment:

Ebe said...

I have a friend at work that is a list person also - she always makes boxes next to each item so she can check them off. I, like David, always add things to her list - Go David! And good luck with the tasks!