Friday, December 12, 2008

Wahoo!

Finding a new place to eat is always an adventure. Today I am working from the LA office through the afternoon, then I will be heading over to close with my friends in Burbank tonight. Because I was juggling a variety of items this morning as I left the house (folder, bag, breakfast, lemonade, uniform and phone), I managed to leave my lunch at home. Rats. I was looking forward to my veggie chili dog!

Undaunted, I scoped out a place about 1/4 mile away called Wahoo's Fish Taco. I figured it to be a quick and easy grab so that I could get back to the exciting world of intranet and project management (two of my current items on the list). For some strange reason, I have never been to a Wahoo's and I must say, me likes!

My tacos were tasty (I got the vegetarian option with the spicy cajun white beans - I highly recommend them), the place was crazy busy and most of all, it was really cool. I spent most of my time there just looking around at the decor, which is a very kitschy 'flair' kind of thing with a lot of stickers everywhere that you look. I found myself wondering if they actually made that a part of the design or if over time people have just stuck things on the walls and it all just works. Regardless, if you haven't been to a Wahoo and have one in your area, I say seek it out and give it a shot.

Throw a sticker up on the wall too, if you happen to have one one you!!

1 comment:

Ebe said...

Wahoo's is the best - and part of my steady diet - glad you found them -yummy!