Sunday, December 14, 2008

Technically, I am Grounded

We all know that I enjoy technology and all that it can do - remember my gleeful posts when I bought my Blackberry, learned how to take photos and post blogs from it? All was moving along very nicely until last week when I attempted to merge my work and personal life technology into one neat little package. The intention was good and made great sense, but now for reasons that I am still trying to figure out, I am frozen out from doing anything but text or answer calls on the Blackberry. Technically speaking, I am grounded!

I have a couple of good photos on the Blackberry that will soon translate into some grand blog entries. I have attempted to send them a few times using different tactics, but it all ends the same way - with a big red X indicating that the transmission has failed. I was on the phone with Sprint for about an hour on Friday trying to figure it out - at that point I had my work e-mail coming in, but no personal mail. By the time the day ended, I was completely frozen out and no one had called me back! It looks like I am going to have to invest some more time later today and use my stern voice until I can get someone that will see this project through.

Holly will tell you that the stern voice is something to be avoided if at all possible!

1 comment:

Ebe said...

I vaguely remember you talking about the stern voice at Magic Mountain - good luck, my friend! No more red X's!