Monday, March 16, 2009

New to Us

Some excitement for David in the last week...he purchased a new work truck. I should clarify the meaning of "new" when it comes to an automobile in the Newton household. It is as in "new to us."

We are not big fans of purchasing brand new cars; we are good at waiting for just the right deal to come along with all of the preferences being met. In this case, it took something like 3 months for David to find exactly what he was looking for, and of course it had to be red.

I think that the pups enjoy it too, they get to cruise in style (with the seats covered to cut down on some of that excessive fur and dirt that seems to follow our pack!).


At 8 years old and counting, I continue to drive the oldest car. I'm going for 10 years!!

1 comment:

Ebe said...

Congrats to David - and the red looks good! And nothing wrong with keeping a car for 10 years - mine is 10 this year and I hope to keep her for a long time to come!