Friday, March 13, 2009

Poketless Pants

This may a bit Jerry Seinfeld-esque in style, but what's the deal with women's pants not having any pockets? We carry stuff, or at the very least have a need to occasionally strike a "casual" pose by leaning back and putting our hands in our front pockets...but nothing!!

When I used to wear jeans to work all of the time, not an issue. Now that I am wearing the self-described "fancy pants", I find that I am batting 50% at best to get a pair of pants with any pockets, and of that group only about 1/2 again have a functional or real pocket, rather than a 1" strip of fabric tucked inside.

I have pocket needs, too! I can't believe that I am the only female in the world who shares this frustration. We need to stage some kind of revolt or uprising!

Maybe it will just be easier to petition for jeans in the office...

1 comment:

Ebe said...

I'm all for jeans in the office - although I don't see that happening at my company any time soon. And I share your frustration about finding pants with pockets - let me know when you want to start the revolt!