Friday, January 21, 2011

Urban Dictionary

A co-worker sent this email to me on Wednesday, and for some reason it hit my funny bone:

"Urban Dictionary should put my picture up next to the definition of this phrase:"
Premature Exasperation - becoming upset about something before knowing all (or any) of the details

In addition to being funny, it is TRUE! We work in an office filled with anticipators, ready to fly off in a rage or emotional rant well before any actual facts are introduced into the situation. It simultaneously frustrates and amuses me, but this new definition (and the thought of my co-worker fully admitting his leading role in this) puts a far more entertaining spin on the whole situation.

A little bit of humor, a little bit of sad truth and a little bit of sarcasm mix in for the whole Urban Dictionary experience. I may not enjoy all of the crazy definitions that are out there, but for the most part I have to admit that they get it right on!

1 comment:

Ebe said...

I can SO relate to your co-worker! I am notorious for putting the cart before the horse and flipping out before I know how things might even possibly work out! God Bless Him!