Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Love Lucy

Just a quickie this morning - there is a big Conejo Crusher softball game tonight, so naturally another post will follow! We sat around for about 30 minutes this morning after returning from the big beach outing with the dogs and watched an episode of I Love Lucy. The episode that we watched was from 1955 - Lucy Gets in Pictures - and it totally cracked me up!

She was absolutely brilliant at the whole physical comedy thing. Kind of goofy, very silly and a slight bit ridiculous, but it makes me laugh out loud almost every time. Have you watched an episode lately? Check it out at TV Land if you need a refresher - there are tons of 2-minute clips that will also make you laugh out loud...at least they did for me! Holly and I got a good chuckle off of the "Where's the Beef" clip!

For our next bit of entertainment, Holly will perform the "VitaVeetaVegamin" routine word for word, a skill that she mastered at 9 years old - we really focus on the important life lessons in the Newton household!

2 comments:

Ebe said...

I always knew Holly had talent!

Krisandr said...

Go Holly, go Holly! I'm waiting for a clip of it on You Tube!