Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FOUND! The Missing Years

I realized after spending about 24 hours trying to think of where my 8x10 photos of Holly's elementary school years were hiding that I have an alternate route...wallet size!  I opened up my photo carrier and sure enough, grades 3-6 were right there, smiling brightly at me.

The grand project can now begin!  While cruising through some photos, we found a 2-year old Holly stark naked, running through the house.  I don't remember why she was running, but it must have been good if I took a photo of it.  I have yet to scan it...but it is fun to taunt the Schnoogs with the mortifying prospect of actually doing it!

Until then, enjoy the Kindergarten view of Holly.  She really thought she was working that headband with it pulled down low.

I do so enjoy having these things to point out to her when she mocks my all-red clashing outfit(s)!

No comments: